Monday 3 February 2014

Angry stares at accountants and the ATO grrrrr

If one pays good money for services, one expects a certain level of competence and standards to  be met.

2004, I had a shelf company made for the proceeds of any future enterprise, should  the combination of my personal income (from work) and the business income be greater than the maximum tax threshold.

Blathering on with accountantspeak (no offense intended to any accounting professionals out there) the dude I paid to get my Family Unit trust up and running put me as a trustee, instead of my company.

It was simple enough to switch the correct entity in this matter, but it should not have happened in the first place.

I have been in the service industry for long enough that I may be an absolute troll for expecting simple competence in those that do business with me.

Competence - Is it too much to ask??
To the Australian Tax Office, I say two profound words:

Thank You.

Because of your meddling, freezing the business's assets, I am assured that this opposition is from the enemy.

Nothing like a spiritual conflict manifesting itself in ways that mildly inconveniences the plan of the Almighty.

Will write more as this little saga reaches a conclusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment